- Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Sibling discount of 10% will be given to every third child.
- Payment of fees must be made before the 10th of July and October. Fees paid must be inclusive of all miscellaneous bills incurred by the student, which will be sent latest by the mid week of June and September.
- Late fee of Rs.100/- per day on late payment is applicable on delay beyond last date of payment including all holidays till the payment is made.
- The children whose school fees fall into arrears, are liable to be debarred from taking the terminal tests and attending school till the fees are paid. Neither the reports nor transfer certificates will be issued till all accounts are fully settled.
- Security Refund Policy: Security deposit is refundable without any interest on demand, once the student finally leaves the school. Any arrears in the account of the student will be adjusted from the security deposit.
- The Principal may ask parents to withdraw their child from the school at any time if it is considered to be in the larger interest of the school and other students.
- Those admitted as Boarders cannot be converted into Day Scholars.
- For any withdrawal after admission, the full session fee payment needs to be cleared.
*** Note: Central Govt. /Service transfers are exempted.
*** Once admission is done, for any withdrawal, full session fee payment has to be cleared.